2019 Unverferth 5225
Call for Price
Unverferth Grain Handling
The Unverferth 25-Series of side-fold, corner-auger grain carts feature a 600 or 500 bushel carrying capacity, making it the right size for smaller acreage requirements. The side-fold, single-auger design allows the upper auger to be longer, increasing side reach and height, which allows the operator to drop grain straight down for greater control. The 14” diameter auger provides unloading speeds up to 300 bushels per minute and the unique auger sump and steep side slopes ensure quick and complete cleanout of grain during each unload. Trust the Unverferth 25-Series of corner-auger grain carts to get you through harvest!
- Single,corner-auger with a side-folding design increases the upper auger length for greater side reach and height.
- The14" diameter auger provides unloading speeds up to 300 bushels per minute.
- 5/16" thick flighting provides long-term, trouble-free operation.
- Spout-mounted LED unloading light for easy night time operation.
- Exclusive, single-point auger connection ensures the upper and lower augers are aligned for a smooth and efficient transfer of grain between the upper and lower auger.
- Electronic balancing of the upper and lower auger sections virtually eliminates vibration for long-term life.
- The cushioned auger fold cylinder gently folds and unfolds the upper auger into the loading and transport position.
- When in the unload position, the hydraulic locking mechanism holds the upper and lower augers tightly together for a leak-free seal.
- Models 6225 and 5225 feature tank capacities of 650 and 550 bushels to meet smaller acreage or field requirements.
- Tank features an exclusive deep sump design, which funnels grain down into the auger for fast and complete unloading.
- Steep 36° front and rear tank slopes and a graphite coated interior ensures complete cleanout and faster unloading speeds regardless of grain moisture.
- Hydraulically operated flow gate features a highly visible position indicator for easily controlling grain flow while unloading.
- Conveniently located lever-operated gravity unloading door located on the auger sump permits easy cleanout.
- Exclusive manufacturing process crimps side panels for added strength and exposed seams are silicone sealed for corrosion resistance.
- Durable, high-grade enamel paint is baked on in tractor red or green for a long-lasting and smooth, automotive-like finish.
- Front viewing ladder and front and rear shatterproof windows allow the operator to easily monitor tank contents.
- Standard transport chain, D.O.T. approved flashing LED taillights, side marker lights, reflective markings and SMV emblem for safer road transport.
- Color-coded and labeled hydraulic hoses with storage holder for added organization and convenience.
- Grating over the auger intake prevents debris and foreign objects from entering the auger.
- Single-tang hitch is standard on model 6225 and a clevis hitch is standard on model 5225 for easy hookup and worry free towing.
- Single wheel and tire axles feature 10-bolt hubs with gusseted reinforcements and 3 1/4" special alloy, high-tensile spindles on model 6225 and 2 7/8" spindles on model 5225.
- Exclusively designed, heavy-duty 45° gearbox features a 1 3/4" output shaft for trouble-free operation.
- Heavy-duty side-wind jack is easy to operate for convenient tractor hookup.
- Single wheels and tires with a rigid axle and a variety of tire sizes available depending on model.
- Model 410 scale package features: Scale display specifically designed for ease of use with the start/stop button.; Assign, view and change six character field information and accumulate weights within a field.; Optional printer is required for record keeping.
- Weatherguard roll-tarp features: Custom-designed with heavy-duty, 18 oz. black canvas for long life.; Semi trailer locking design for optimum protection from high wind and moisture.; Low-profile tarp bows are reinforced to eliminate sagging.
- 2-way directional downspoutprovides in-and-out control for easily topping off trucks.
- Hydraulic drive features: Tongue-mounted for easy installation - the grain cart can still be operated with a PTO if desired.; 55 gallon per minute provides up to 300 bushel per minute unloading speeds and requires 2 sets of hydraulic ports.
- Model Number: 5225
- Capacity*(bushels): 500
- Auger Size: 14"
- Flighting Thickness: 5/16"
- Output Shaft Dia.: 1-3/4"
- Appr. Empty Weight (lbs): 6100
- Est. Loaded Tongue Wt. (lbs): 3.2
- Unload Time (bu/min): 350
- Auger Reach: 7'3"
- Tractor H.P. Req.: 130+
- Tire Size: 20.8x38
- 500 Bushel
- 6100 lb.