2019 Erskine Attachments PC400 Hydraulic Plate Compactor
Call for Price
The Hydraulic Plate Compactor reduces time on jobs with its high vibrating force. Solid rubber insulators are used in this attachment to achieve premium shock dampening for return vibrations. The auto lube system consists of an oil bath around the shaft to ensure continuous lubrication, reducing the labor time for manually greasing the shaft. This attachment is great to use for waste, trench, slope compaction, road repair and other applications.
- Oil bath around shaft
- High vibrating force
- Standard or quick-change adapter
- AutoLube system eliminates manual greasing
- Solid rubber insulators
- No limitation of back pressure in the return line
- Part Number: 901120
- Operating Weight: 950 lb.
- Carrier Weight Class: 4-9 t
- Operating Pressure: 2,175 psi
- Flow Rate: 20 GPM
- Plate Width x Length: 24.02" x 36.57"
- Plate Coverage: 4.52 ft
- Case Drain: Required
- Factory Installed Couplers
- 950 lb.
- Plate Dimensions
- 24.02 in. x 36.57 in.