Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Bad Boy MZ Magnum Kohler® Pro 7000 725cc 54"
Call for Price
Most mowers at this price are made from flimsy stamped steel and bolted together. So if you're looking for the efficiencies of a zero-turn mower at a price that does not compromise on quality construction and quality of cut — turn to the MZ Magnum.
With larger and stronger frames—sporting an even stronger 7-gauge all-steel, fabricated deck — the MZ Magnum is far more substantial in build quality than other mowers in this price range. You'll immediately appreciate the rock-solid, all-steel welded construction, powerful engine and 'too much fun to call it work' ride.
- Cutting Width: 5400 - 54"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" – 4.5" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 5400 - 7/32" x 2 1/2" x 18 1/2", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 2 Front
- Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness: 3/16" Thick Solid Steel
- Gross Horsepower/cc: 725cc Kohler Pro 7000
- Cylinders: 90 Degree V-Twin
- Displacement: 725cc
- Maximum Torque: 41.3 ft. lbs. @ 2,600 RPM
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or Higher)
- Fuel Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable Automotive Type
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Charging System: 16 Amp
- Transmission: Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motoro w/Gear Reduction
- Wheel Drive: Integrated with Gear Reduction
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Hydraulic Filter: -
- Pumps (2): EZT Integrated Unit
- Hydraulic Coolers (2): 7" Cooling Fan per Unit
- Weight: 5400 - 686 lbs.
- Overall Height: 42"
- Overall Width: Chute Up/Chute Down: 5400 - 58" / 67"
- Overall Length: 76"
- Tire to Tire Width: 46"
- Tires - Front: 11 x 6.0 – 5 Smooth Tread
- Tires - Rear: 18 x 9.5 - 8 Turf Tread
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
- Ground Speed (forward): Up To 6 mph
- Parking Brake: External Cogg Brake
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Pro 7000 90 deg. V-Twin
- Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 6.0 – 5 Smooth Tread; Rear: 18 x 9.5 - 8 Turf Tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type